CHARTERED PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNTANT (CPA)
PKHC Chartered Professional Accountants is currently seeking an experienced CPA to join our team. We are located in Swan River, Manitoba, situated in the beautiful Swan River Valley(http://www.swanrivermanitoba.ca/).
Public practice accounting experience including audit, review and compilation engagements and the preparation of personal and corporate tax returns would be preferred.
This position could lead to further advancement within our firm.
The following would also be considered an asset in selecting the successful applicant:
- ability to prepare financial statements, reports, and projections;
- experience with Caseware, Jazz-it, Profile, Quickbooks, AgExpert, NewViews, and MS Office;
- excellent interpersonal communication (written and verbal), negotiation and problem-solving skills;
- effective communication with our clients, partners, and staff;
- ability to handle sensitive issues confidentially and diplomatically;
- ability to work independently and as an integral team member;
- ability to lead and train less experienced staff;
- ability to effectively lead engagement teams in the planning and execution of Assurance and Accounting engagements.
We offer a competitive compensation package and support our staff in achieving their education goals, career advancement and work-life balance.
You will be exposed to a wide variety of clients with diverse needs and will be provided with a career opportunity to pursue the highest levels of professional development.
We encourage you to contact us to discuss your future!
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information please contact: ac.ch1669579104kp@el1669579104oca1669579104